Sunday, May 26, 2013

Another Display of Old Hong Kong

Surprisingly discovered some valuable pics of old Hong Kong in the Hong Kong International Airport. It was on November 20, 2012, the day I flew to Japan. I was completely attracted by this small gallery and almost missed my flight! ~好險啊~
























No. 5 is an interesting one since I’m from Canada!










I think this is more like English - Cantonese dictionary. But some terms are outdated already … there is no more telegram. 確係弊 sounds like an old term during 粵語長片 period.


















This is a diary of income and expenditure. It reminds me that I haven’t practiced Chinese calligraphy (書法) for more than 20 years. I used to hate this kind of homework … spending 3 hours to copy a chapter with a brush (毛筆) instead of 1hour with a pen. But suddenly I want to do it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment